Saturday 6 March 2010

Response-THREE.......Chloe's Blog!!




This is a response to chloe's blog, on the topic of lying with intergrity.

This is my opinion on her blog...see what you think!! :D


I think what Chloe is saying is true, in some cases lying is needed, especially with children. If when i was a child and parents didn't lie to me about the fun little things like Santa and the Tooth fairy, my childhood would have been very boring. Therefore 'White Lies' are sometimes needed.


Other times that 'White Lies' in which i think that they are needed are when your friends and family ask you something like, 'Don't you just love this top that i just bought'. These lies are needed as you really don't want to hurt your friends feelings. Therefore sometimes 'White Lies' are needed!!!


BUT.....that's just my opinion!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment