Friday 5 March 2010

Sex.....is it a sin?




Is sex a sin?

I don't think it is.


Sex allows people to have kids, and therefore without it the population would not be able to grow. Therefore if God didn't want us to have sex then why would this be the way to make babies?


Sex for some people gives them pleasure, and therefore they want sex all the time. Is this classed as a sin? I don't really think it is, as people sex lives are private to them. Some people are virgins and keep it to themselves, and some people just LOVE to have sex, but don't feel the need to tell the world.
To have sex isn't really a sin when you think about it, as it provides a way to have children. For a woman sex provides her a child, and therefore this is the reason why they want sex. However, some women are like guys, they want sex because of the pleasure.
However, i think that within Society, sex isn't forbidden, unless it's done outside a marriage. Many cultures believe sex before marriage is a sin. I don't think it's a sin, but more of a lifestyle choice. I myself do not believe in sex before marriage for myself. However, many of my friends feel it's okay to have sex before marriage. For me i'm not saying that my friends are wrong, i think they should choose what kind of lifestyle they want to live.
Sex is the most natural thing in the world, and therefore i do no believe it's a sin. People themselves should choose whether it's a sin or not when making the decision to have sex, within or before a marriage.
This website explains that sex is a sin and the reasons why.
"Sex pervades our modern culture. Some consider it a 'forbidden fruit', while others seek to experience it in all it's forms. But what does it mean to a Christian-and what part should it play in your life?"
This is the question that this article is trying to answer within the article!!
Read it, and let me know what you think, and whether or not YOU can change my mind on thinking that 'Sex is NOT a Sin'.
Thanks!! :D
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment